Hi All,

We at Wisconsin (WIRC) do have a voucher policy:

http://labs.russell.wisc.edu/wirc/using-the-collection/voucher-policy/

However, it is meant to serve as a starting point and guideline - largely to encourage non-taxonomically oriented colleagues to consider the reasoning behind, and utility of having research voucher specimens housed in a "permanent" research collection facility. Our language is tied to discussion of voucher specimens in the ESA - SysEB (then Section A):

http://www.entsoc.org/about_esa/members_only/sections/sec_a_final_mins2006

Cheers,

Dan

Dr. Daniel K. Young

Chair, Entomology Academic Affairs Committee
Chair, UW Natural History Museums Council

Professor of Entomology and
Director, UW Insect Research Collection (WIRC)
445 Russell Laboratories
Department of Entomology
1630 Linden Drive
University of Wisconsin
Madison, WI  53706

ph.  608-262-2078
fax  608-262-3322
http://www.entomology.wisc.edu/users/dkyoung

[Of course, as the Hunger Games so vividly portrays, the Odds are virtually never in our favor!]