Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:36:04 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Voucher specimen protocols
To: [log in to unmask]

We use the same guidelines expressed by Doug.
Brett
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+Brett C. RatcliffeCurator & ProfessorSystematics Research CollectionsW436 Nebraska HallUniversity of NebraskaLincoln, NE 68588-0514  U.S.A.
TEL: (402) 472-2614FAX: (402) 472-8949EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
Visit SCARAB CENTRAL and the Division of Entomology athttp://museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/index.htm
SCARAB WORKERS: World Directoryhttp://museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/workers/index2.htm
COLEOPTERISTS SOCIETY homepagehttp://www.coleopsoc.org/