Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:36:04 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Voucher specimen protocols
To: [log in to unmask]

We use the same guidelines expressed by Doug.

Brett

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Brett C. Ratcliffe
Curator & Professor
Systematics Research Collections
W436 Nebraska Hall
University of Nebraska
Lincoln, NE 68588-0514  U.S.A.

TEL: (402) 472-2614
FAX: (402) 472-8949
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

Visit SCARAB CENTRAL and the Division of Entomology at
http://museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/index.htm

SCARAB WORKERS: World Directory
http://museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/workers/index2.htm

COLEOPTERISTS SOCIETY homepage