Oeconomicus

Vol. XV (2014-2015)

Reminder - Call for Papers

Oeconomicus is an annually published interdisciplinary journal of economic issues written, refereed, edited and published by undergraduate, MA, and PhD students in the social sciences at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. The focus of the journal is on critical and heterodox approaches to issues of economic methodology and theory, history of economic thought, economic history, political economy, and economic policy. All heterodox traditions within the social sciences are welcome.

We are currently soliciting submissions for our 2014-15 issue in the form of full-length articles, book reviews, interviews, and/or comments. Submissions should be no more than 5000 words in total, and should be in MS Word format. Footnotes and endnotes should be kept to a minimum and references should follow the APA style. The deadline for submissions is March 25, 2014. Back issues of the journal can be accessed at http://cas.umkc.edu/economics/sa-oeconomicus.asp

Please direct all inquiries about the journal to the editor at the following address.

Steve Bodenheimer ( [log in to unmask] )

Editor, Oeconomicus

Department of Economics

211 Haag Hall

University of Missouri-Kansas City