AFEE-IAFFE at ASSA 2015

January 3-5, 2015 | Boston, MA

AFEE (Association for Evolutionary Economics) and IAFFE (International Association for Feminist Economics) plan to co-sponsor two panels at the ASSA annual meeting in 2015.  Fred Lee will be coordinating it for AFEE and working very closely with the IAFFE conference organizer for the ASSA, Alicia Giron.

We welcome individual proposal or an entire panel proposal on “The Impact of Feminist-Institutional Theory on Theorizing about the Social Provisioning Process”. One of the panels will be a joint AFEE/IAFFE panel which is allocated to AFEE; while the second panel is a joint IAFFE/AFEE panel allocated to IAFFE . Please note that anyone who presents a paper must be a member of AFEE or IAFFE at the time of submission of the paper or panel proposal. Preference will be given to presenters who are members of both organizations.

Proposals for papers or panels must be electronically submitted as a pdf or word file to the AFEE Program Chair, Frederic Lee and to the IAFFE Conference Organizer, Alicia Giron, by April 22, 2014. The following information must be submitted for each paper:

a.       Name(s) of author(s);

b.      Professional affiliation(s);

c.       E-mail address of corresponding author (ideally, for all authors involved);

d.      Mailing address of corresponding author (ideally, for all authors involved);

e.       Title of proposed paper;

f.        Abstract of no more than 250 words;

For all authors, we will also need name, institutional affiliation, phone, email, and membership status in AFEE and ASE.

Please be send your paper proposal and all requested information to:

Frederic Lee (AFEE Program Chair)                Alicia Giron (IAFFE Conference Organizer)

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]                                  E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

For AFEE membership information, please, visit www.afee.net or contact [log in to unmask].

For IAFFE membership, information can be found at http://www.iaffe.org/join-or-renew/

We will confirm membership prior to accepting proposals.

Authors will be informed whether their abstracts/panel has been accepted by the end of May 2014.

You are expected to have paper prepared and provided to members of your panel in early December.

For the general AFEE and IAFFE Call for Papers, go the following links:

AFEE CFP:  http://www.afee.net/

IAFFE CFP:   http://www.iaffe.org/conferences/