http://falconbanner.com/2014/03/07/letters-of-intent-for-coronation-requested/

From the Kingdom of Calontir webpage <http://http//calontir.org/>:

Crown Tournament will soon be upon us. It is of utmost importance that We
find worthy heirs to secure the future of the Kingdom. To that end We ask
that anyone who wishes to petition for entrance into Our Crown Tournament
send Us your letter of intent listing all offices you have successfully
completed in the SCA, if indeed you held an office. Successful completion
of an office means holding the office for the full term, which is usually
two years, and finding a qualified replacement. Please include a copy of
your current SCA Membership card as well as valid photo identification. All
letters should be received by Us and the Kingdom Seneschal no later than
March 8, 2014.

Martino and Ariel
Calon Rex & Regina