Greetings from Sofya,

I have updated the unofficial Google Calontir calendar today, as is my
usual monthly habit.

I've started adding links to event webpages and full addresses - at least
for events coming up in the next month or two that have made such
information easily available.

The address is really helpful since the address on the Google calendar will
automatically connect to Google Maps on a smartphone.  (Let me know if an
address is going to the wrong place.  It took awhile to get the Lilies
address to work right.)

At your service,

Sofya
<http://www.eaglefamilyhealth.com/>

              ___
http://www.sofyalarus.info
                      {o,o}
"Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
                  (__(|
"Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et