Brighid,
Paper marbling would be awesome, and don't worry about the mess! I think we
have plenty of sewing classes this year, but the recorders could be fun! I
have a few I could also bring.  I have a 3:00pm time open on both Thursday
and Friday, if you would like I can put you in those spots. I can 'double
book' classes as well if you would like to do the recorder more than once
that week.  I can do any 3:00 time slot earlier as well, I for sure need
the Thursday and Friday spots filled.  THe website for Signup genius is :
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094DA5AF23A2F85-lillies . Or you can
e-mail me back and I can fill it in or you.
Thank you :)
Yours in Service,
Ly Izzy :)