The major change is that all submissions to Laurel are now paperless.
Yep, Saker no longer sends in any papers to the Laurel staff! It's not
ONLY posted in OSCAR.

Since they have the digital copy, we don't have to worry about the
long-term color issues we've had to deal with in the past. Additionally,
the newer ink-jet printers are more stable and can printer more
heraldically accurate tones.

We're moving towards an all-electronic submission process...just not
yet. There will also be the need for the money to get sent in, since SCA
doesn't accept Paypal or other electronic transfers.

Brigida Saker

P.S. At some point, the Saker office will be digitizing all of the
previous submissions that currently take up 12 totes in my basement and
store the digital copies on the office's back up drives. However, that
will take time...