I agree on the use of proper officer names.

Here is what I have in the SCA-EVENT-PLANNING section of the Florilegium:
evnt-stwd-cltn-art (20K) 9/ 6/03 Short articles on SCA event stewarding by Lady Meliora Leuedai de Ardescote.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-EVENT-PLANNING/evnt-stwd-cltn-art.html

evnt-stewards-msg (54K) 11/17/13 Suggestions for event stewards. (autocrats)
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-EVENT-PLANNING/evnt-stewards-msg.html

If anyone has put together such a booklet for helping event stewards (or autocrats if you insist), I would love to host it in the Florilegium provided you have the copyright.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris