I'm not sure if there is anything new in it, compared to the thread that you reference, but here is n article in the SCA-SOCIOLOGY section of the Florilegium:

Smalls-art (10K) 11/28/09 "'Smalls' in period: children or underwear?" by Lady Wenyeva atte grene.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/Smalls-art.html

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris