Yep. For those who think "remove" is a period term for "course", see this article:
Of-Course-art (10K) 6/22/06 "Of Course It's 'Course'! Remove 'Remove'!" by Dame Alys Katharine, O.L., O.P.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Of-Course-art.html

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris