Are you talking about at Gulf Wars?

If so, sigh. Since until I get a transplant, I won't be able to go to Gulf Wars.

Can you take some photos?

I would love to have an article with photos of this "Great Machine". Unfortunately, Master Goodwine has said he isn't up to writing such a thing. So, if someone would like to write this article…

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris