Thanks. Oops. Being outside of Calontir, I'm not usually thinking of Lilies War.

I was thinking that this years had already happened. Nope, Estrella has come and gone and Gulf Wars is just starting, which is why I was thinking that was the war he was speaking of.  But Lilies is still a few months off.

Still, I'd love to have photos and an article about the Great machine. :-)

Stefan