An article can be fairly short, just a page or two and some photographs or it can be much longer. I have copies of Master's thesis in the Florilegium.

Short articles are more likely to get picked up and republished in local newsletters.

I also have a few folks that have done both short and much longer articles on the same subject to meet different needs.

And if Master Goodwine is willing to accept help from others, I'm happy to have multiple authors provided I have permission from all authors to use their article.

I'm also happy to accept updates at any time. This means you don't have to wait until your article is perfect. You can always update it later as you think of things that you should have added or get feedback from readers. Or since the Great Machine seems to make numerous events over multiple years, and perhaps gets additions or changes, updated pictures are also welcome.

Stefan