On Mar 31, 2014, at 2:55 PM, Rex Deaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> http://falconbanner.com/2014/03/31/cooks-needed-to-sponsor-a-food-table-at-lilies-28-taste-of-calontir/

Just in case it might be of interest, or even inspiration, here is a file I have in the FEAST-REVIEW section of the Florilegium on a previous, similar event.
Taste-o-Calon-art (61K) 5/16/10 Recipes from the "Taste of Calontir" tasting table at the Calontir Jubilee Celebration provided by Mistress Kateryn de Develyn.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEAST-REVIEWS/Taste-o-Calon-art.html

After this event if someone would like to write it up, I'd love to consider adding it to the Florilegium.  This also goes for other good feasts that are based on period recipes.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris