Greetings Calontir--I am still seeking judges for Kingdom Arts and Sciences. We currently have 82 individual Entries and 38 judges signed up.

If you would like to volunteer, please email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.