Calontir Artisans!

The deadline to enter Kingdom Arts and Sciences Championship or Trilevels has passed. WE HAVE 82 ENTRIES!! And ELEVEN (11) in the Championship!!!! :) (This makes your KMoAS very happy!)

With that great turn-out, though, we will need more judges! (At last count we had 37 judges, we need three per entry -- it's just not adding up...) To volunteer: http://artsci.calontir.org/judge-volunteer-form.php

Here's the updated entrant list: http://tinyurl.com/KASEntries2014  (The event website is also following along here: http://baronyofvatavia.org/kas-index-2014.php)

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all who have ENTERED or VOLUNTEERED!

In service,

Maerwynn
--
Maerwynn of Holme