How about we all have a pow wow at Crown tourney during my copious amount of free time?

I have to watch the tourney (or else it won't be legal).  I have a Witan meeting.  I don't know the time for that yet.  Otherwise, we could gather together, look over the handbooks and talk about what we want in the new "official" one.

Murdoch

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 12:16:03 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] autocrat's handbook
To: [log in to unmask]

We have been working on one in Lonely Tower.

I have a draft version on my home computer (as well as a draft of a feast steward's handbook).

Suzanne

Maestra Suzanne de la FertÚ
Kingdoms of Calontir and Northshield

Da ambiente e ospitalitÓ sono la bellezza
From ambiance and hospitality come beauty

Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!
Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!