My apologies.  I cannot find my copy of the event steward's handbook
anywhere on my computer or on my google drive.  I even looked at the files
section of the Lonely Tower yahoo group and couldn't find it there either.

Please forgive me for getting your hopes up.

Suzanne

Maestra Suzanne de la FertÚ
Kingdoms of Calontir and Northshield

*Da ambiente e ospitalitÓ sono la bellezza*
*From ambiance and hospitality come beauty*

*Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!*
*Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!*