My apologies.  I cannot find my copy of the event steward's handbook anywhere on my computer or on my google drive.  I even looked at the files section of the Lonely Tower yahoo group and couldn't find it there either.

Please forgive me for getting your hopes up.

Suzanne

Maestra Suzanne de la Ferté
Kingdoms of Calontir and Northshield

Da ambiente e ospitalità sono la bellezza
From ambiance and hospitality come beauty

Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!
Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!