Education, emulation, and predation!  (I'm a poet and don't know it! ;) )

Dulcie

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Hroller McKnutt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
reduction... facetious... dragonfly...

Hrothgar (google fu!)

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:28 PM, MsTree <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I figure the people who post here are fairly intelligent so I’m hoping someone can help me. I need a nine letter word with none of the letters duplicating themselves. Every word I’ve thought of has had a duplicate letter somewhere within the word. The most blatant have been two ‘e’s or two ‘s’s, but ‘r’s are rather prevalent as well. Please help!

Baine

**I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.**

--
Nullo edactore ligni, consilium cedet. - Countess Magda

--
Lucy Zahnle
http://www.vault-of-valhalla.com