Elizabeth

----- Original Message -----

From: "Hroller McKnutt" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 9:32:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] OT: Word help needed, please

reduction... facetious... dragonfly...

Hrothgar (google fu!)

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:28 PM, MsTree < [log in to unmask] > wrote:

I figure the people who post here are fairly intelligent so I’m hoping someone can help me. I need a nine letter word with none of the letters duplicating themselves. Every word I’ve thought of has had a duplicate letter somewhere within the word. The most blatant have been two ‘ e’s or two ‘s’s, but ‘ r’s are rather prevalent as well. Please help!

Baine

**I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.**

--
Nullo edactore ligni, consilium cedet. - Countess Magda