Thank you. Unfortunately, proper names are not allowed. Otherwise, I can think of several right off the top of my mind. ^_^

Baine

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mistress Hertha Blair of Froggestow
Sent: March 06, 2014 1:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] OT: Word help needed, please

Elizabeth

From: "Hroller McKnutt" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 9:32:04 PM

reduction... facetious... dragonfly...

Hrothgar (google fu!)

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:28 PM, MsTree <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I figure the people who post here are fairly intelligent so I’m hoping someone can help me. I need a nine letter word with none of the letters duplicating themselves. Every word I’ve thought of has had a duplicate letter somewhere within the word. The most blatant have been two ‘e’s or two ‘s’s, but ‘r’s are rather prevalent as well. Please help!

Baine

**I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.**

--
Nullo edactore ligni, consilium cedet. - Countess Magda