I'm not on Google+ (yet). I am on Facebook as Stefan li Rous, but only participate there occasionally.

I got banned from one General SCA group simply for mentioning the Florilegium. Perhaps in the new general SCA group that I joined?

Would it be of interest? If so, which groups would you recommend. I don't wish to spend time where I, or pointers to Florilegium files that might answer a users question, are not desired.

Thanks,
   Stefan