It's pretty awesome. :)

My favorite part is that Mathurin has joined Facebook as part of his dedication to this project.

Thanks, everyone!

Maerwynn

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Rex Deaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Bronwyn, if we are doing our job right then you shouldn't have to check the site.

Of course you are most welcome to come to the site to see previous posts, and resource articles as we add more of those. But for news items we repost everything to the Calontir list, as well as to The Falcon Banner pages on Facebook and Google+. We also reshare from those pages to the other Kingdom pages. You can also add our RSS feed to your favorite news reader ( http://falconbanner.com/feed ).

Our goal is to bring news about the Kingdom and It's people to Calontiri where ever they are.

Mathurin
"Non nobis solum"