Good Morning everyone,
In preparation for Kingdom Arts and Sciences tomorrow please be aware of the following:
There will be an entrant meeting at 9:15 a.m....
There will be a Judges Meeting at 9:30 a.m.
Entrants will need to pick up their packets at the Entrant Check in Table
Judges will need to pick up their schedules at the Judges Check in Table
The first round of Judging will begin at 10:00 a.m.
If you are aware of an Entrant or a Judge who will not be at the event, please let me know so that I can re-arrange the schedule.
Many Thanks!

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.