These are random events that can be directly attributed to a variable cosmic ray flux in the optiminium transducer coil.

Moturin

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Eleanor Deyeson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm curious how many people who got unsubscribed use Yahoo - (Gerald also got unsubscribed) Most of the people reporting an issue have Yahoo addresses - except Shandra.

I've sent a quick message to the administrator about the issue.

 It may be that yahoo decided to stop accepting listserv traffic as a way to push people to use Yahoo groups. Or it may be that Yahoo had some type of problem over the weekend, and bounced stuff repeatedly.

An update or system administrator change at the hosting site may have changed how the listserv treats Yahoo addresses.

I'm most curious, because I didn't get this sort of message. I don't get the CalonList in my inbox - I only read it on the web. So there would be no "failed" messages from my account, since no messages are going out.

So, if this problem happens again, my first guess is use a different email or change to web-only access.

Anyone with more actual knowledge than my thimbleful of tech know-how, please pipe up and help out here.

Eleanor Deyeson

(And I'm not ticking the "send a copy to my email" box, so I won't get a bounce report and unsubscribed.