Mac dudes, and dude-persons,

There's key labeled F11 on keyboards.  Using Windows on a PC, this key
changes the browser display to full screen.  I wonder if it's the same on
Apple computers?  If not what key or combo of keys does the same?  I'm
writing some simple instructions for a new website I'm putting together,
and don't want to give Mackies the wrong directions.

Thank you,
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
[log in to unmask]

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but
because of those who look on and do nothing.  - Albert Einstein

Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the instructions at