Very clever.  Thanks, Jeremy.

I do wish, however, that scientists -- and medical personnel -- would
kindly learn to include the meaning of every acronym at least once in their
discourses.  I guess CMB is rather widely understood to be Cosmic Microwave
Background, but I had to look it up for the explanation paragraph to make
any sense.  Not that I'm a cosmologist by any means, but I do wish to
pretend I have some grasp of what is explained.

:)b

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 12:15 AM, Jeremy Swan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Thanks for sharing Bruce.  Check out how Andrei Linde found out about the
> discovery proving his theory:
> http://kottke.org/14/03/suprise-science
>
> -Jeremy
>
> Sent from iPhone
>
> On Mar 18, 2014, at 7:45 PM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Many of you have probably seen this announcement in on-line science
> journals, but just in case, here's a summary article from today's NY
> Times.  Interesting.  Einstein was right again.

> http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/18/science/space/detection-of-waves-in-space-buttresses-landmark-theory-of-big-bang.html?emc=edit_th_20140318&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=39547670
>
> --
> Bruce Bartrug
> Nobleboro, Maine, USA
> www.brucebartrug.com
>
> The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but
> because of those who look on and do nothing.  - Albert Einstein

> instructions at

> instructions at

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA