I'll have to look them out. Been busy with other family stuff.

Cheers,

Geoff

  _____

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of OC Carlisle
Sent: Monday, 31 March 2014 1:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Feather artist

Feather Art is beautiful.

Geoff, Let us know when you post these beautiful feather memories from your
Grandmother, what a wonderful treasure, full of beautiful memories!

"OC" Carlisle

Student, Scientific Illustration

Lamar Dodd School of Art

Graduating May 2014

On Mar 27, 2014, at 4:24 PM, Geoff Thompson <[log in to unmask]>