Bruce, yes, I was able to download the images. Couldn't think how to
check the values of the whites in Photoshop without doing this. I'm
not sure what you mean by your comment about how "It would seem
unnecessary. . . " unless you thought you'd somehow set the images so
they couldn't be pulled off your site. (The "Save image as" feature)
I'm still working on an old tower and in an old version of Photoshop,
so am not browsing websites on either a cell or tablet.

Lynette