A follow-up to my earlier posting about boot-up problems with my G4:
resetting the CUDA chip fixed it! Thank you, David, for suggesting
this. The funny thing is that when I got inside the tower and pressed
the button I was certain nothing happened. The button didn't seem to
move at all when I tried to depress it. Nevertheless, the unit booted
up just fine thereafter.

Meanwhile, I have saved the information about replacing the PRAM
battery, as I'm quite sure I've never done that. Who knows how much
time it has left. . . ?

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator