I wanted to second the motion--I this this issue is outstanding.  Jenny Keller's sketching article, Karen's print layout tips, it's all great.  I also loved the last issue with Taina's how-to on illustrating beetle species--the journal staff is doing a wonderful job, and I must say it is the most engaging periodical I receive--I always savor it cover to cover.
Thanks a million to all who contribute!

Chris