I have a most distressing problem--I just installed a big, brand new bay window, and have had three hummingbirds hit it.  I think it reflects the sky and the mountains, and the mirror effect deceives the little guys to fly into it.  I moved my feeder about ten feet away, to keep them on the other side of the yard, if possible, but they still hit the window.  It's just heartbreaking.

I know there are decals for deterring bird strikes--any suggestions for the most effective?

Chris

--
Chris Gralapp

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI