Hi Bruce,

Do you just want to see what the type already housed on your computer looks like for
various labels, etc?

Maybe this is too simplistic, but if I just want to see how each font looks, I type up a phrase in Illustrator
or Photoshop and then highlight it with the type tool. Then I just scroll through the fonts
to see what each one looks like and apply it to the phrase I typed out. You can also adjust the size.
If that font doesn't work, I just re-highlight and scroll through other font options.

Good luck!

Take care,
Wendy

Wendy Beth Jackelow, MFA, CMI