Way back, someone in an authoritative position in the arts - whose
name I now forget - said to increase the price of one-time use by ten
for the price of a buyout (or work-for-hire). I tried this on occasion
and got laughed at. Realistically speaking, I think it should be
doubled at the very least. A higher price might not fly today in very
many markets. My 2 cents.

Lynette