I’ll have to look them out. Been busy with other family stuff.

Cheers,

Geoff

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of OC Carlisle
Sent: Monday, 31 March 2014 1:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Feather artist

Feather Art is beautiful.

Geoff, Let us know when you post these beautiful feather memories from your Grandmother, what a wonderful treasure, full of beautiful memories!

“OC” Carlisle

Student, Scientific Illustration

Lamar Dodd School of Art

Graduating May 2014

On Mar 27, 2014, at 4:24 PM, Geoff Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Beautiful! Thanks heaps Chris!

Somewhere I have a little envelope of four cards of “specimens of Mexican Indian feather work” from my grandmother. She probably collected them on her big trip to Europe and North America just before the war. Each is a lovely little picture of a bird made of cut feathers. This takes it to a new level though.

I’m going to share this on Facebook. So many of my friends will love it.

Cheers,

Geoff