Mac dudes, and dude-persons,

There's key labeled F11 on keyboards.  Using Windows on a PC, this key changes the browser display to full screen.  I wonder if it's the same on Apple computers?  If not what key or combo of keys does the same?  I'm writing some simple instructions for a new website I'm putting together, and don't want to give Mackies the wrong directions.

Thank you,
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com