Mac dudes, and dude-persons,

There's key labeled F11 on keyboards.  Using Windows on a PC, this key changes the browser display to full screen.  I wonder if it's the same on Apple computers?  If not what key or combo of keys does the same?  I'm writing some simple instructions for a new website I'm putting together, and don't want to give Mackies the wrong directions. 

Thank you,
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
[log in to unmask]

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.  - Albert Einstein


Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the instructions at