Thanks.  I googled this and it seems F11 does the same thing on a Mac that it does on a PC.  Would someone try this please?

Also, the Green Button is mentioned, but only in combination with RightZoom.   ??

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
One site refers to it as the window zoom button.

> On Mar 1, 2014, at 7:40 PM, valerie castleman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> how about "green gumdrop"?
>> On Mar 1, 2014, at 6:12 PM, Karen Ackoff wrote:
>>
>> Hmm. the "expand to full screen" button? It changes to plus sign when you put your cursor over it.
>>
>>> On Mar 1, 2014, at 5:47 PM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Mac dudes, and dude-persons,
>>>
>>> There's key labeled F11 on keyboards.  Using Windows on a PC, this key changes the browser display to full screen.  I wonder if it's the same on Apple computers?  If not what key or combo of keys does the same?  I'm writing some simple instructions for a new website I'm putting together, and don't want to give Mackies the wrong directions.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> --
>>> Bruce Bartrug
>>> Nobleboro, Maine, USA
>>> www.brucebartrug.com
>>>
>>> The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.  - Albert Einstein

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com