From: Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mar 3, 2014 2:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] TAN: Hummingbird problem

They used a kind of bird netting in the lodge in Ecuador where we saw hundreds of hummers on the decks. It did make them a bit harder to see from the inside....but if you can sit outside and watch the spectacle....no problem.
A thin, black netting would be easier to see through from inside the house. You'd also have to frequently check to see if it didn't turn into a "mist net" and hang up some birds.

best,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325