Received this on the GNSi site. Professor looking to work with an illustrator in the Chicago area.

I am an assistant professor at the University of Notre Dame and am looking to contract a science illustrator for a publication that I am working on. Please contact me as soon as you can to discuss.  I would prefer to work with someone in the Chicago-South Bend area, but am open to work with someone remotely. Feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Adrian Rocha