Greetings Adrian,

I've heard through the SCIART list serve that you are looking for a scientific illustrator to produce artwork for an upcoming publication.  I am not in the Chicago/South Bend area, but have worked remotely for many clients.  If you don't locate a local illustrator who meets your needs, I'd be happy to offer my services.  To see samples of my work, please see the websites listed below.  If you need specific illustrations that don't fit the samples on the websites, please feel free to contact me for samples in the area you seek.  I also have considerable experience formatting graphs for publication, and producing information graphics.  Thank you for your consideration.

Alison

Alison Schroeer, MS, MS, CMI
Principal Medical Illustrator, Genzyme a Sanofi Company

President and Scientific/Medical Illustrator
Schroeer Scientific Illustration
107 Moon St.
Southbridge, MA 01550

www.schroeerscientific.com