Lore,

Ah.  Another white-background sigh.  Seems to be a common response.

:)b

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Lore Ruttan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Bruce,

I was also struggling with scanning white backgrounds just this morning. I'm using an Epson V550 and on darker pieces I use the histogram tool and just cut out a bit of the white end of the spectrum to clean up the white background. But it doesn't work so well on images with a lot of light delicate colors. Sigh ....

Lore