I have purchased fonts from myfonts.com
If memory serves, there is a place where one can type in some of their own text, and it displays all the sites's fonts using that text.
And, I believe you can see it in various point sizes.

I especially like the "identify" ability. That's been useful some times.

Hope this helps.
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325