Thanks, Linda.  Yes, very helpful.  Life sized to be sure, and much easier to see what the font really looks like.

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have purchased fonts from myfonts.com
If memory serves, there is a place where one can type in some of their own text, and it displays all the sites's fonts using that text.
And, I believe you can see it in various point sizes.

I especially like the "identify" ability. That's been useful some times.

Hope this helps.
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325