Hi Bruce,

You do know that double clicking a font file in the Windows/Fonts folder brings up a page of "The quick brown fox..." at various point sizes, yes?

Steve.

Steve Halford ([log in to unmask])
Museum Technician (Retired)
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Eureka!  Sort of.  The preview type size in Photoshop can still be enlarged.  It used to be under Preferences, but in CS6 it's under Type (of all things) on the topmost menu bar.  Choose Preview Size and click HUGE.  It's not that huge, but at least one can get an idea of what the font looks like.  Only one word (sample) but still, better than nothing.

Thanks!