Squarespace doesn't have a right-click preventative for use on their websites.  It's easy to bypass anyway, but I was surprised it wasn't standard issue nowadays.  So I have to watermark everything.  Not a big deal, I can automate it in Photoshop without too much hassle, and there are plug-ins that allow simple batch processing if that won't work for what I want.

Thanks, b