Dear Karin and Britt,
                                    That worked! The machine I really need to change is off site but I have an identical Mac here I use to run the Hasselblad. I tried it and although there was no file in there because we hadn't used it for measurement yet, once I pasted the file in there and restarted Photoshop it worked fine. Thanks so much. This list is fabulous! You just saved me heaps of work. :)
Cheers,
Geoff